On the second last episode of 2016, Brendan and Sam pick apart the highs and lows they've experienced during their combined 70 hours of playing time in Final Fantasy XV, with some well aimed frustration at the dreaded thirteenth chapter.
They also discuss:
- The debut live gameplay of the Nintendo Switch
- Sony selling 50 million Playstation 4 consoles
- Attack on Titan returning in 2017 for a second season
- Tom Clancy's: Wildlands & Sea of Thieves upcoming ALPHA/BETA testing
- The Australian Gaming Podcast Network