Registrations for LAN-slide's 15th event will open on March 2nd, 2016.
What does the event cost?
The cost is $25.00 per player to attend the event. This covers one half of a 1.8m folding table and access to any of the tournaments on offer.
What to bring
Desktop PC or Laptop
Monitor (up to 34" will fit)
Mouse and Mousepad
Power and video cables
Ethernet Card (no wifi available)
Extra money for food and drinks
What to Leave Home
Second or large monitors (beyond 34")
Printers, scanners and other unnecessary accessories
UPS equipment (not compatible with our setup)
Kettles, Fridges etc... (these are provided)
Network cables (these are provided)
Wireless Access Points (not compatible with network)
Alcohol and any other non-prescription drugs*
Weapons of any kind
A bad attitude
By coming to a LAN-slide event you must agree and abide by the following rules. Core Rules are enforced as zero tolance. Penalities may include instant dismissal and future event bans. These rules have been revised to ensure a safe and fun gaming environment irrespective of age, race or gender.
- Visitors must not consume or be under the influence of alcohol at any point during the event.
- Visitors must not be in possession, consume or be under the influence of any illicit drugs at any point during the event.
- Do not touch anything that you do not own unless given permission by the owner.
- LAN-slide accepts no responsibility for damage to or loss of equipment you bring to the event.
- Friendly banter is encouraged, however players must remain respectful at all times.
- Attendees are expected to pay the event cost on entry. Spectators can attend for free.
- Each attendee is allocated half a table to setup their computer (approximately 90cm vs 75cm). You must keep within this space.
- Attendees must adhere to all laws regarding acceptable computer use, copyright and software distribution.
- No refunds will be given, unless in the unlikely event that the LAN party is cancelled.
- We reserve the right to eject anyone from the venue at any time with or without reason.