Coming at you like Starlord himself, Ally, Brendan & Reece return for the sixty second time to fill your ears with gaming and geek related goodness.
On this episode they talk some:
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2
- Dawn of War 3, pwnin Orcs is life
- Nacho man hats, yay or nay?
- Drinking straws, do they have a place in liquid society?
- Wonderboy: The Dragon's Trap, nostalgic gold
- The weekly Persona 5 update, HINT adults are still evil
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, the best selling game (on Amazon) in 2017
- Nintendo on the upswing
- Call of Duty: WWII announced, complete with a multi-story campaign
- Tekken removing Roger as a playable character due to "animal cruelty outrage"
Plus lots, lots more!
Shout out to our iTunes listener of the week BoxRar001